Hey! This is the old a broken mold. Newer stuff is at abrokenmold.net.
That being said, feel free to rummage through the archives over here. Also feel free to leave comments; we're still keeping an eye on this.

MewthoutYou is releasing a new album in May! Suh-weeeet!!!!!!

It's called It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All A Dream! It's Alright.

Pending track listing according to aholidayathesea on Last.FM:

  1. Cattail Down
  2. The Fox, The Crow, & The Cookie
  3. A Stick, A Carrot, & A String
  4. Bullet To Binary (Pt. Two)
  5. Timothy Hay
  6. The Angel of Death Came To David's Room
  7. A Fig With A Belly Ache
  8. Goodbye, I
  9. The Beetle King On The Coconut Estate
  10. Every Blade of Grass
  11. Whatever Goes, Let It Go

This is going to be sickness, 11 new tracks of mewithoutYou! If it's true… as of right now it looks like it just popped up very recently; I'd say it's still rumor status.

I really like Catch for Us the Foxes, so… sweetness. Oh yeah, and I like what I've heard of [A→B] Life. Less sure about liking Brother, Sister from what I've heard so far, but maybe I'll change my opinion once I own the album (whenever that is).

P.S. Release date cite: here.

1 comments:

Matthew said...

Interesting... it's funny, since In a Sweater Poorly Knit is still probably my favorite. I'll have to pay some more attention to those others we snagged, since I haven't really analyzed them yet. But yeah, they definitely develop different sounds from album to album.