Hey! This is the old a broken mold. Newer stuff is at abrokenmold.net.
That being said, feel free to rummage through the archives over here. Also feel free to leave comments; we're still keeping an eye on this.

Here are some additions to my reading list as seen here. I know... it's embarrassing I haven't read some of these.

Farenheit 451
To Kill a Mockingbird
Great Expectations
Catcher in the Rye
Bleak House
War and Peace
Crime and Punishment
Anna Karenina
The Kite Runner
Count of Monte Cristo
Watership Down
Animal Farm
1984
Brave New World

2 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Hmmm. If you want to be embarrassed...
I've only read Farenheit 451 and Watership Down. 451 I remember to be very profane.

Matthew said...

Probably not as bad as Catcher in the Rye, but possibly worse than A River Runs Through It.